Unfortunately she woke up with a cold Saturday morning. Sick already! I have to assume this is from daycare. Other than the crying from the saline and suction up the nose she is not too fussy. She is so easygoing! I have to wonder if this is really my child?
For the past few weeks, Amelias favorite thing to do is to sit up. She needs help to do this but seems to be very proud of herself as she is really able to hold most of her weight once shes up. We are also practicing some weight bearing on those legs. She can hold all of her weight, its just the balance thing we need to work on!!
![]() |
| Amelias favorite part of the couch is the corner, hmmm am I going to lose my spot?? |
![]() |
| With the help of this special chair Amelia can see everything from a new perspective! |
![]() |
| Add caption |



No comments:
Post a Comment