For those of you who may not know, your conjunctiva is a clear mucous membrane that basically covers the eyeball, yep its not supposed to be removed. And it gets pretty aggravated if you try to do so.
By Saturday at 5 pm , Amelia awoke from a nap terribly irritable and sounding quite sick with a cough. She had croup. This simply got worse by the day to the point where we decided she would be best at home. So we left early on Tuesday to get her home to her own bed. On top of this all Mark and I ended up sick as well.
Probably the least relaxing vacation I've ever had. I hope next year goes better.
We did manage to get a couple pictures of Amelia in the pool right before the nap....
![]() |
| Amelia's favorite part of her suit was the bows, she tried to eat them the whole time in the pool! |
![]() |
| At least she made it into the pool, though again she was more interested in the bow than the pool..... |
![]() |
| Am I in a giant bathtub????? |



No comments:
Post a Comment