Sunday, April 10, 2011

Swinging

Mark, Amelia and I got to take our first outdoor outing of the spring this weekend. We went to Chestnut Ridge, a park south of us. Well it was a little larger than we anticipated, say an hour and a half hilly loop. Fortunately there were lots of shelters along the way so we were able to stop and feed Amelia. The reclining feature of the BOB also saved us. Amelia had a great time just looking at all the new sights. After all she really wasnt very aware of much when we went running in the summer and fall.

This is SOOO much better than the car seat!
After our walk/hike we hit the playground where there were infant swings available.  I wasnt sure how well this would work out but Amelia just loved it!

Twins for the day!
Amelia and I were feeling very springy in our pink shirts:)

No comments:

Post a Comment