Monday, July 11, 2011

Celebrating Early...

It may not be Amelia's birthday yet but she is already getting gifts and visitors to celebrate! Nanna Fran and Mike came to visit this weekend. Amelia wore one of her homeade dresses that Nanna Fran made for her. It has a matching hat which I'm sure you can imagine is just darling...but go figure she wouldnt keep it on. She just ripped it off before I snapped this.


I should have kept the hat on, just look at my hair!
 They got her a ride and walk toy with all sorts of bells and whistles. I dont think I have seen her so excited about a new toy yet. It plays lots of music and a horn and even has an ignition key. Amelia had the best time being pushed around on this. It is also a walker but I fear she may never walk now that she has realized what fun it is to be pushed around.



Weee faster daddy faster....

Thank you for my birthday gift Nanna!
We finally got to make some use of the baby pool this year. Kind of weird looking at these pictures after just seeing me in the pool with my big belly on the previous post.  In fact as I am writing this last year at this time I was just being admitted to the hospital.  Anyway..its been pretty warm here so we decided to cool off a bit. Amelia has been a little put off by the bathtub lately and wasnt real excited about the pool at first either. So we had to coax her into it with the swim raft. This worked great as you can see......After a bit she was splashing and trying to walk in the pool.
Life is Good

This pic is for you Uncle Jack!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment