Sunday, October 16, 2011

Keepin' Busy

Things have been pretty busy around our household. I'd say partly in the name of fun and the other part in the name of unexpected family emergencies. In the fun department,we brought Amelia to a local childrens museum. Its designed for kids age 1 and up so it was really nice to be able to bring her somewhere and just let her run around and explore. And explore she did.....


Playing peek a boo with daddy

Playing with the instruments in Mexico


Wow! A giant xylophone

I think there was still some sand in here when she was done....

Ahhhh...snack time!

Back home goofing off with her fridge farm toy
Well that covers the fun weekend. The following weekend Mark was admitted to the hospital for viral meningitis. Thankfully this was not contagious, though we did have to wear masks to visit him the first 2 days until we knew this. Uma Barb and Upa Tom came up to watch Amelia so I could spend lots of time a the hospital with Mark. Thankfully Amelia never got sick.

Snuggling with Upa Tom
Since Mark has been back home Amelia has been super cuddly with him, I think she missed him.

Welcome back Daddy! I love you
This weekend we made a surprise visit to Marks office since he had to catch up on all the work he missed. She really enjoyed running up and down the hallways.

Cool office Dad!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment