Monday, November 21, 2011

Who me? Spoiled?

Well its not even December yet and Amelia has already opened a Christmas gift! This year we can still get away with this, next year I think will be pushing it. Oh but wait...it wasnt us. Who would possibly give a child a Christmas gift this early???
Yup....grandparents...the ultimate spoilers:) Who else??



Thanks for the pretty box Ama and Uppa!


 Well she was really into opening the gift, actually she just thought the pretty box and bow was the greatest thing! She played with that for quite awhile. Perhaps we will bring a fake gift with us on the plane this week for Thanksgiving.

Ohhh such a pretty dress! And red is one of my colors:)
 

 As if this wasnt enough excitement for one afternoon, Amelia had another guest later that evening. Our friend Brian was in town for a swim meet. Amelia warmed up to him very quickly and spent lots of time in his lap.  I also think I caught her flirting a little bit. Its so nice to have baby entertainment while you make dinner. 


Snuggling with Brian before bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment