Speaking of Christmas...this is now what we dance to...Christmas songs. She's particularly fond of the tiptoe song, which is really Away In A Manger. The dance class she was in over the summer had some tiptoe steps which is where this comes from. Here are her latest moves....I can see more dance lessons in the near future.
Sunday, November 18, 2012
Our Little Dancer
Amelia is definitely cut from a ballerinas cloth! Nearly every day she proclaims I want to dance! She then finds her leotard, tutu, and ballerina slippers; because apparently you need to be in full garb to dance. Simply placing a tutu over your existing outfit will not cut it. Once dressed she runs around yelling I'm a dancer!!! with the entusiasm of a kid a Christmas.
Speaking of Christmas...this is now what we dance to...Christmas songs. She's particularly fond of the tiptoe song, which is really Away In A Manger. The dance class she was in over the summer had some tiptoe steps which is where this comes from. Here are her latest moves....I can see more dance lessons in the near future.
Speaking of Christmas...this is now what we dance to...Christmas songs. She's particularly fond of the tiptoe song, which is really Away In A Manger. The dance class she was in over the summer had some tiptoe steps which is where this comes from. Here are her latest moves....I can see more dance lessons in the near future.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment