Although Amelia was the youngest on at the party, she jumped right in and had a great time. There were trampolines, foam pits, bounce houses, parallel bars and even a zip line!!!
She took quite a liking to one of the guys working there immediately. He helped her out of the foam pit quite a bit. There was a trampoline ahead of the pit that you jumped on to get there. I gotta tell ya, it was hard to sit back and watch and not get on ourselves.
![]() |
| Getting ready to swing into the pit |
![]() |
| Listening to all the safety rules for the bounce house |
| Hanging out on the parallel bars |
| Riding the "roller coaster" |
| She even went on the zip line and held on by herself over the foam pit!!! |
| Amelia and Abby the birthday girl |
| Painting together |
I keep reading that all you need to do is make food fun and kids will eat it. Well, I don't think these authors have ever met Amelia. I made her this very fun lunch one day and all she ate was the chicken nuggets.



No comments:
Post a Comment