She has been having lots of fun with our neighbors girls' Abby and Zoe. They are like the three musketeers. Everytime she goes outside and sees Abby Amelia yells "Abby I'm so excited you are outside!" It's the cutest.
The girls saw a little toad in the yard the other day and had the best time following him around.
| Heres where they spotted him, but he blends in with the mulch |
Then they followed him around the yard careful not to step on him. Notice the butterfly wings. Amelia and I made these earlier and she wanted to share them so Abby and Zoe could be butterflies with her. Earlier in the day I got to wear them....except at some point I forgot I had them on and was just hanging out in front of the house with them on. And to make it better, Amelia didn't have hers on anymore! Just a pregnant lady with paper wings on that was me!
Abby and Amelia mid-butterfly dance....
We are also enjoying trips to the park again....ahh to be outside it really is the BEST! The smile says it all!!

No comments:
Post a Comment