![]() |
| Garrett's First Picnic |
Amelia was so excited to swing with Garrett...she felt she Must be in a baby swing too!
![]() |
| This is waaaay better than being inside all winter |
![]() |
| Oh yeah...I got this! |
And what Mothers Day would be complete without the man of the house doing some yardwork???
Amelia offered to help Mark move the wood pile. She did actually try to lift some wood but as it was too heavy she became a delegator of sorts...Amelia? delegate? No way.....
Amelia offered to help Mark move the wood pile. She did actually try to lift some wood but as it was too heavy she became a delegator of sorts...Amelia? delegate? No way.....
And that's not all folks!! When I woke up at 6:30 am...Mark (aka: husband of the year)..had already gone grocery shopping AND put all the groceries away.
And these were here to greet me good morning!
What a great Mothers Day! I feel so blessed to have my wonderful family.








No comments:
Post a Comment