Thursday, August 30, 2012

Busy Bee

Amelia has been soaking up the last weeks of summer. We have been packing in the fun on the weekends for sure. We finally made it to the zoo. It has been so hot this summer we have been waiting to go. Amelia was so much more interactive than last year. She knew lots of the animals and even impersonated some of them. Her favorite was the polar bears, actually it was the "little" polar bear; as she loves her little things.

She also got to feed the giraffes lots of lettuce and giggled every time they took a piece out of her hand.

If you look closely you can see the giraffes purple tongue wrapped around the lettuce, it's purple so they dont get sunburned.
This is AJ, he's 3 1/2 years old!!

We got to see the elephant, gorilla's, anteater and the  tiger to name a few. Amelia did a great impression of the tiger:) Afterwards she called it a kitty cat!

Next stop was a refreshing snowcone, a first for Amelia. She gave it the big thumbs up.

I gave it the big thumbs up too:)

Last weekend was Uncle Michael's 40th birthday party. The moment Amelia heard we were going to a birthday she started talking about "her cake".  Yup birthday = cake. Smart girl. She ended up conning us into not one but two pieces of cake. It was filled with custard so perhaps there was some nutrition there???

The birthday boy preparing to cut the cake or his he hunting it???

I was so busy playing with Amelia I neglected to get any photos of her but I assure you she had fun. I did get some family photos though


My dad actually cut out of his annual Eucre weekend to come to the party. What a great surprise for Michael



No comments:

Post a Comment