Monday, December 17, 2012

Gift Swap

Every Year Amelia and Jackson get together and swap Christmas gifts for each other. This year was no different but brought much more enthusiasm and even Thank You's!
Here they are giving each other a post gift thank you hug....


Cant you just feel the love?


After they opened their gifts we tore into the snoopy snow cone machine to make slushies. This was actually a gift for Mark and I. Well more me I guess. It was going around a a gift exchange last weekend at a party we were at. I made a big deal out of it and low and behold it ended up under our tree. I don't know about you, but this thing just screams great childhood fun to me!!!


With a little V8 juice this made a great healthy snack for the kids.

As I had mentioned, Mark and I got to go to a couple Christmas parties last weekend. It was nice to get out for a date night (or two) as they rarely happen around here.

Ready for dining and dancing.....

No comments:

Post a Comment