Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Marry Chriastmas!!

I sure hope Santa made it to your house! I think he may have spent some extra time at ours:) Amelia had so many presents it took her from the time she woke up until she went to bed to open them all. I guess Santa noticed she was a very good girl this year.
Christmas Eve brought us a fresh blanket a snow for a White Christmas

We all went out for hot chocolate, Amelia's new favorite treat and then went for a ride to look at Christmas lights around town. 


Mark gave Amelia some of his whipped cream and look how excited she was about it...


Some quality coloring time with Nanna Fran
She had lots of new toys on Christmas morning, here are some highlights....

Her big red sleigh
A medical kit for Dr. Amelia as she called herself
The budding artist at her new easel in her tutu of course
Modeling her new art smock
A little lap time with Uncle Michael
She offered to help us open our gifts too!!!
 
Posing for pictures with the ladies
Did you notice the post title? Don't worry I haven't been drinking too much egg nog. This was a bit of a holiday joke this year. A while back I bought some gifts from vendors that were brought into our office. I was given a free gift bag with my purchase. 

Made in China
 We are planning on passing this one around for Christmas gifts. So if you get this bag one year you really should feel special!!

Marry Chriastmas!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh that bag is too funny!!!!! Looks like Amelia was a really good girl this year

    ReplyDelete