Amelia was an enthusiastic hostess and practically knocked her friends over at the door while greeting them she was so excited.
| Wheeeeeee!!!! |
After an hour in the gym the kids went to the party room for pizza and cake. Initially I thought an hour wasn't much time, but when you are three and running at top speed for the whole hour it's plenty:)
Amelia requested a Strawberry Shortcake Cake for her birthday. Thank you Wegmans! There is no way I could have pulled this off.
| She was pretty psyched about the cake |
Here she is back home with all of her birthday loot
Papa Mike got her a special Red Sox Bear...go figure. Lucky for him Mark and I don't really watch baseball or have a team we root for. She thinks he named after the socks on his belly. He was a hit.
| Amelia loving her baby brother |
| Meeting Nana Fran |

No comments:
Post a Comment