We have all heard those stories about parents who have done crazy things to get their infant to sleep or stop crying. Well 2 weeks ago I would not have thought I'd be in that camp. Garrett has gotten a little fussier with time here. Turns out he may have reflux. And although he LOVES to eat, it doesn't always agree with him.
So....that is how we arrived at this photo:
Here is Garrett on the dryer in the bouncer seat, oh wait yes the dryer is running. Turns out that is pretty soothing. I can imagine it is pretty expensive too. Looking forward to the electric bill:)
Despite his tummy troubles, he is having no problems packing on the pounds. He had his 4 week visit yesterday and s 9 lbs 2 oz and 21 inches long. He started at 6 lbs 1 oz and 19 3/4 inches. What a chunker!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment