Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Miss Independent

Amelia is really becoming quite the do it yourselfer these days, particularly with eating. She is getting pretty good at feeding herself. The only problem with this is it makes things pretty messy. She hasnt mastered the art of clean eating quite yet. I'm beginning to think we should buy some stock with Bounty.

I see alot of paper towels in our future
She is also becoming quite picky at times, I pray she does not become the quirky eater I was as a child. The other night she would only eat crunchy things, so she had cheerios and multigrain tomato puffs for dinner,hmm I guess you just have to pick your battles. Better than eating nothing I suppose.

Here she is perfecting her  pincher grasp
 She is also perfecting her crawl and is really getting quite fast. She sure is having a blast wandering around discovering new things. And we are discovering new things to be babyproofed everyday as well.


Amelia has developed a deep affection for our shoes


No comments:

Post a Comment