Friday, June 17, 2011

Meetin' The Family

Last weekend was the Ehrensberger Family Reunion. Amelia got to meet some of her lineage. Im amazed at how well she does when there are so many new people around and so much going on. She also was able to play with alot of new toys. Barb and Toms house is kinda like being at a day care! I think they may have more toys than we do.
Amelia seemed to really get a big kick out of Ryan, especially since he was imitating her Igor crawl. She had lots of giggles for him.


Nice to meet you Uncle Ryan

So content hanging out with Beth and Ryan
Amelia spent a great deal of time with a sesame street toy that you can stand up with. She was so delighted to be able to stand up for so long "on her own". Well, she really must have been "working it" because guess who ended up coming home with that toy??

Can I pleeeeeaaaase take this home with me????

Amelia was also quite taken with Ben and spent hours longingly watching him run around. I cant wait till next year so she can join in.  Ben spent most of his time either mowing the lawn with the toy lawmower or chasing a ball of any kind.

Nice jumpshot Ben!!

Ben did take time out to have breakfast with us, perhaps the only time he wasnt moving!
 With everything going on I was pretty slack about getting photos of the actual family..oops! I did manage to get one of the guys spending some quality time together...

Nothing like a Straub on a Sunday afternoon..


No comments:

Post a Comment